Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pizza Eggs


Ingredients:
3/4 c. Mozzarella, shredded cheese
4 tsp. Pizza Sauce
1/2 c. sliced Turkey pepperoni
4 eggs

Heat the pan at medium-low heat. Add two eggs side by side. When the bottom starts cooking, add half of the sliced pepperoni to the top and flip over. Press down on the eggs to break the yolk. When that side is cooked and the egg is no longer runny, flip back over, put 2 tsp. of sauce on top of the eggs, spread with half of the cheese and top with 1 pepperoni slice. Cover the pan and let the cheese melt.  Repeat with the other two eggs. (Serves two)

3 comments:

Velva said...

This looks really good! Thanks for sharing.

Velva

Unknown said...

Great blog! I love all of your creative recipes!

Mary Bergfeld said...

These sound delicious and they are a bit unusual. I really like that. I am new to your blog, so I've been browsing through your earlier posts. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary