Monday, August 11, 2014

Fox Baby Shower at Work

Last Friday I held a work baby shower. The theme was adorable! I bought the decorations that were personalized from the website Big Dot of Happiness. I have never been disappointed with anything that I have ever gotten from them. Here are some pictures of how it turned out!

 Vanilla bean cupcakes with vanilla bean buttercream frosting.

 Dessert acorns, and a diaper cake.

 Cream cheese truffles.

 Mini ham and cheese croissant sandwiches.

 All of the food and decorations (minus the ones hanging from the ceiling).

This party turned out great! I will be posting the vanilla bean buttercream frosting recipe in the near future. 

The cheese truffles are from the Pampered Chef recipe that I have added to my blog before (Savory Cheese Truffles). I just added a mini pretzel stick instead of toothpicks for an edible handle.

The acorns are Hershey's kisses, mini Nutter Butter cookies, chocolate chips, and chocolate frosting (little dots piped on to help hold everything together).

The punch is just Sprite Zero with a mixed berry Kool-Aid packet.

The mini sandwiches are mini croissants cut almost all of the way through. I spread a sweet mustard on the top and bottom, added a triangular slice of sharp cheddar cheese (cut to fit), and a folded piece of deli ham to fit inside. Simple and delicious.





No comments: