Monday, June 13, 2016

Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade Bounce


Here is another variation of my late Aunt Jean's Bounce recipe. I had to cut up a bunch of kiwi for a fruit salad and wanted to do something with the kiwi peel (I am not brave enough to eat it, even though I know technically you can, and know some people that do). This bounce turned out perfect and is a great flavor profile for the hot summer days to come!


Ingredients:

3 c. Burnett's Pink Lemonade Vodka
4 large strawberries, chopped
Peel from 6-8 kiwi
5 tsp. Splenda


In a large bottle, combine the above ingredients. Place the cap back on and shake everything together. I like to place a label saying when the Bounce will be done (4-6 weeks, or if you are impatient, you can test it out after two). Every day, shake the bottle and set back down. After the time has passed, strain the liquid and place into a different bottle. Now all you have left to do is tip a shot back!

No comments: