Wednesday, October 21, 2015

2 1/2 Minute Microwave Scrambled Eggs


Lately I have not been hungry at all in the morning or while I've been at work. I grabbed some random items out of my refrigerator this morning since I didn't make myself lunch yesterday, and decided to just whip something up after I got there. This recipe is very easy to make. Warning though, it does make the air smell like scrambled eggs quite a bit (the whole office smelled like breakfast when I was done)....

Ingredients:

1/2 c. Egg Beaters, with yolk
2 Tbs. (or 1/8 cup) reduced fat shredded cheese (I used Sargento)
Pepper
Frank's Red Hot Sauce
Parkay spray butter

Spray the inside of a bowl or coffee mug with the butter spray. Pour in the Egg Beaters and microwave for one minute. Most of the eggs will still be liquid, but stir a few times. Place back in the microwave and cook for another minutes. Top with shredded cheese and hot sauce, and microwave for anywhere from 15 seconds to thirty seconds more. With a fork, whip the eggs to loosen them and make them more like scrambled eggs. Easy peasy!


(Makes one serving, 3 WW points per serving!)

No comments: